What are Egnite Projects?
We recognize that it can difficult to get real-world experience for students and recent graduates. Hence we have designed Industry backwards projects to help you learn by implementing through projects. And our experts would help and guide you along the journey.
How does it work?
For our current projects, we expect basic coding experience for the folks joining. Please refer more for pre-requisites of each project where defined. We also have guidance along the way to help you get more familiar with the best of curated content. Once you have identified the projects of your interest, we encourage you to apply and start working on implementations. Our team and experts would be there to help you through.
How would I benefit from it?
The projects would enable
- Working on real engineering projects to gain confidence and master the concepts
- Build your portfolio to showcase, as all the projects are on github
- Get support from industry experts as you go about implementing the projects.
- Digital certificates that you can showcase on your social profiles.
- Work in teams and learn from others in your batch
Would I get a certification on completion of the Project?
Yes, we would issue certificates to each student on satisfactory completion of projects.
Do you provide Internship assistance on completion of Projects?
Yes. On successful completion of the Projects, and based on your performance and mentor feedbacks, Egnite would help you in setting up internship opportunities.